1/09/2013

2013 0901

A new Year is the best time to start a new blog, isn't it ? I didn't use this blog for a really long time, so I decited to post again on blogspot, instead of starting a new blog ( also lazy studen, dont wanna spent time on stuff like that) But since I decited to spend some more time for outfits and the looks and stuff I wanted to be more active in here (also found some great Blogs to follow) so here I am, no pictures on this post. I'm too lazy atm ( It's late already and I have lectures tomorrow). I'll keep my ameba blog as a mobile blog and friends only Posts. here's the ameba blog URL: http://ameblo.jp/fine-dandy weeeeeeeeeeell I want to introduce myself. Name's crimson, I'm 20 years old and I am studying history & japanese studies at the Heinrich Heine University in Germany. I moved 3 months ago, so I'm a freshman at University lol. I cosplay (mostly the GazettE) and I'm interested in japanese street fashion, music and lifestyle. I think I'll Show you some Pictures of where I live in my next post. have a good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment