2/06/2013

about cosplay

Hey guys, Long time no post. I'm really lazy I know. It's end of Semester & I have Holidays now. But I gotta write two exams in Holiday period. But it's okay, I have a loot of time to study so I'm cool about it. Well, I wanted to write about cosplay in this post. I started with Anime cosplay ( Death note - Light Yagami & Ranma of Ranma 1/2, haha). But it was a Long time ago, so there ain't any Pictures of it ( I swear xD). It was really funny. Later on I did j-rock cosplay and I still do it & I love it. Here are my favourite three cosplays (I mostly cosplay Uruha of the GazettE)
My fav. one. It's from REPEATED COUNTLESS ERROR Tour ( Uruha)
second fav. is from SUICIDE CIRCUS ( I did both PV ver. and OMEGA ver. but I'll just Show you this Picture otherwise there will be a pic overload in this post & I don't like too Long entries. I'm also too lazy ÖLOLO) Ruki this time. This is my latest one. Cosplayed it last year at two conventions and it was really fun. and my third fav. one:
unfortunately I didn't take much Pictures in this one. I was 16 years old when I wore this one. I am sure I'll wear it again soon. Next cosplay will be Uruha again. Gotta buy some fabric soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I won't follow because I don't understand russian. But you are free to follow my blog.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ! Glad to hear that <3

    ReplyDelete