2/16/2013

Latest purchases & more

Hey guys. I'm spending some days at my family's atm. It's cold here ! There's still snow on the streets. Well, I am spending a lot of Money at ebay lately ...... this is gonna ruin my life, but it's still okay, because I order stuff which I get >Kind of< cheap. So, for example I bought some fake lashes last month. 10 pairs on one pack, cheap ebay China lashes, but they are really good. I like the lashes on the bottom of the Picture the most. the bottom lashes are Kind of cool as well, but I think they're too much for me, because I have natural long bottom lashes anyways. The other fake lashes are more natural ones. More classy and wearable every day. on to the next purchase. BB cream. I Think it was about 5$ including shipping and I recommend it for dry Skin (my Skin is very very dry). It feels good on my Skin, not too heavy but covering. I like. and my lashes, bought from pinkyparadise.com of course. Cant remember the Name though, I think something with "Hana" in it. Okay, that's all for now, I have to go to sleep, I will complete this post some other day! See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment